Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

Just an FYI... I want to update, I really do, but I am having technical difficulties! All of my foodie photos and notes are saved on the laptop and it seems *dramatic pause* that we have had a bit of a crash. In true Murphy's Law fashion I was planning to buy an external harddrive with any holiday bonus money I'd be recieving this year, so OF COURSE the computer goes down a few weeks before the season. My team of nerdy friends and family are trying to help a sista out, so I will give it a few more days to see if anything can be saved. If not, then we go picture free for a few posts and I will try to eat out as much as humanly possible to start up a new batch!

In the meantime, snack happy! We will be back soon, pictures or no!

No comments:

Post a Comment